Downtown Bellevue is focused on business
The second largest city center in the state of Washington, Downtown Bellevue has evolved from a suburban business district to an internationally dynamic economic powerhouse. Downtown has an estimated 1,300 businesses, 43,000 employees, 10,500 residents, the region's premier retail destinations and an emergence of pedestrian and cultural amenities.
Development of new office buildings, condominium and rental housing, and new formats for retail and entertainment are all keeping pace with one of the busiest real estate markets in the United States.
Here are a few reasons to locate or grow your business in Downtown Bellevue:
- It has a strong, vibrant and growing economy.
- It is a city focused on business.
- It is a great place to call home.
- It is located within a beautiful natural environment.
- It has a diverse and well-educated workforce with cutting edge ideas.