2019 Registration Information & Application
Artist Deadline: March 15, 2019
The 6th Street Fair (July 26 - 28, 2019) is now accepting artist applications.
Fair Dates & Hours
- Friday, July 26: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 28: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
NE 6th Street & 106th Avenue NE
Booths & Fees
The Bellevue Downtown Association (BDA), a 501(c)(6) non‐profit organization and producer of the 6th Street Fair, charges a flat booth fee, meaning no commission is due to the BDA.
All booth spaces are assigned by the BDA. A limited number of corner spaces are available. Artists must store their artwork at their own risk during non-public hours. All booths are outdoors. Electricity is not available. Artists must supply their own booth materials – white top canopy, tables, display racks and chairs.
Booth fees are as listed below:
- 10' x 10' booth = $650
- 10' x 10' corner booth = $800
- 10' x 20' booth = $1,300
- 10' x 20' corner booth = $1,450
- 6' x 20' corridor booth = $1,000