NE 6th Street & 106th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Click on the map to zoom in!
If also attending the BAM ARTSfair, parking is free (or free with validation) at the Bellevue Collection. Find driving and parking directions to the Bellevue Collection here.
The 6th Street Arts Fair is easily reachable by public transit. Visit www.ChooseYourWayBellevue.org, Metro Transit or Sound Transit to plan your trip!
Downtown Street Closures
Before, during and after the Arts Fair, some downtown streets will be closed or partially closed to vehicles, but downtown businesses will remain open and accessible. The following streets will be closed (street closures map).
- Northeast 6th Street both directions between Bellevue Way and 106th Avenue Northeast (from 5:30 p.m. Thursday until 11 p.m. Sunday)
- 106th Avenue Northeast both directions between Northeast Fourth and Eighth streets (from 5:30 p.m. Thursday until 11 p.m. Sunday)
- 100th Avenue Northeast northbound between Northeast Fourth and Eighth streets (Thursday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, 6-10 p.m.)
- 100th Avenue Northeast southbound between Northeast 10th and Eighth streets (Thursday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, 6-10 p.m.)
- Northeast 10th Street westbound between 106th and 108th avenues (Thursday, 5-8:30 p.m., and Sunday, 5-9 p.m.)