10655 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Kauri Investments, Ltd. was established in 1987 as a real estate investment and development company. Their early objective was to provide quality affordable housing in the central neighborhoods of Seattle. Accomplishing that goal, they have rehabilitated and constructed more than 1,850 multifamily homes.
Due to Kauri’s success, their capabilities have expanded to include property management, fee development, and real estate consulting. They have also diversified to include hotel/hospitality, mixed-use residential and commercial properties.
- Fika House Kafe298 106th Ave NE (244 feet SW)
- Kung Fu Tea288 106th Ave NE (269 feet SW)
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop10650 NE 4th St (271 feet NW)
- La Bu La288 106th Ave NE (282 feet SW)
- INGEAR10655 NE 4th St (adjacent)
- Omega Photo210 105th Ave NE (556 feet SW)
- Bellevue Fireplace Shop208 105th Ave NE (574 feet SW)
- New Dimensions Frame & Mirror206 105th Ave NE (593 feet SW)
- KeyBank Parking Garage10655 NE 4th St (163 feet SW)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (400 feet E)
- One Bellevue Center Parking411 108th Ave NE (420 feet NE)
- Bellevue Towers Parking500 106th Ave NE (458 feet NW)