989 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
In 2011, John Schmidt’s Neighborhood Grills and Arnold Shain opened Lunchbox Laboratory in a 5,000 square foot location in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood. Here they started out with a full bar of eclectic cocktails that would match the uncommon burger and shake recipes that they would come to be known for.
Since then, their classically trained chefs continue to strive to uphold the standards of excellence that have brought them continued success. They have built on the success of the “As Seen On TV Dork burger”, the “Burger of the Gods”, the “Astronauts Mimosa” and all of their fantastic shakes with items such as: “Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups”, “Cheddar American Mac and Cheese” and the “Drunken Elvis” liquor-infused shake. They have also been able to bring that same MacGyver attitude and style to their daily happy hour and private party menu.
Today, Lunchbox Laboratory continues to be a nationally recognized culinary force. With the South Lake Union, Bellevue, and Gig Harbor, two Redmond locations and more planned on the horizon, they will continue to bring you the “world’s best burgers and shakes” for many years to come!
- Musashi Rollhouse989 112th Ave NE, Suite 107 (81 feet W)
- Cielo Concina Mexicana958 111th Ave NE (213 feet SW)
- The French Bakery909 112th Ave NE (229 feet SW)
- Tokyo Japanese Steak House909 112th Ave NE (267 feet S)
- Baby Sprouts Photography11004 NE 11th St (701 feet NW)
- Bottega Veneta11111 NE 8th St (798 feet SW)
- Hermès11111 NE 8th St (798 feet SW)
- Louis Vuitton11111 NE 8th St (798 feet SW)
- Elements Parking958 111th Ave NE (213 feet SW)
- One Twelfth @ Twelfth Parking1100 112th Ave NE (380 feet NE)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (523 feet S)
- Alley 111 Parking11011 NE 9th St (570 feet SW)