204 111th Ave NE
Features include a community space for residents, computer lab, counseling office, and an underground parking garage. Located near shopping outlets, employment opportunities, Bellevue City Hall and Sound Transit’s East Link. Building facilities satisfy the Evergreen Sustainable Development Standard.
Eligibility per Low Income Housing Institute guidelines offers units for individuals and households at 30%, 50% and 60% of Area Median Income (AMI).
- Azteca150 112th Ave NE (316 feet E)
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue200 110th Ave NE (469 feet SW)
- Cafe Aloe10961 NE 2nd Pl #100 (609 feet W)
- Sushiya Japanese Cuisine300 110th Ave NE (721 feet NW)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (498 feet NW)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (910 feet SW)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (910 feet SW)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (0.2 miles NW)
- 110 Atrium Parking110 110th Ave NE (411 feet SW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (610 feet NW)
- City Hall Lot450 110th Ave NE (833 feet N)
- Skyline Tower Parking10900 Ne 4th St (977 feet NW)