10116 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
At Bank of America, they have a clear purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. They fulfill this purpose through a strategy of responsible growth, which includes a focus on environmental, social and governance leadership.
Every day, they provide unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 67 million consumer and small business clients. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. The company serves clients through operations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and more than 35 countries.
Bank of America is guided by a common purpose, to help make financial lives better by connecting those they serve with the resources they need to be successful. Their purpose and values form the foundation of their culture — a culture that is rooted in accountability, disciplined risk management, and delivering together as a team to better serve their clients, strengthen their communities, and deliver value to their shareholders. This all comes together as an engine for responsible growth.
- Zeek's Pizza10201 NE 10th St (334 feet E)
- See's Candies10212 NE 8th St (581 feet SE)
- Pasta & Co.10218 NE 8th St (605 feet SE)
- Taco Del Mar1010 Bellevue Square (782 feet SE)
- Bartell Drugs10116 NE 8th St (208 feet SE)
- Quality Food Center (QFC)10116 NE 8th St (208 feet SE)
- Orvis10233 NE 10th St (403 feet E)
- McAusland Mixed Use Building10210 NE 8th St (565 feet SE)
- Orvis Parking10233 NE 10th St (655 feet E)
- Washington Federal Parking10001 NE 8th St (680 feet SW)
- Avalon Towers Parking10349 NE 10th St (819 feet E)
- Bellevue Square - Southeast Parking549 Bellevue Square (910 feet SE)