10245 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Browne Family Vineyards is a family-owned winery committed to world-class wine production in the heart of Walla Walla, Washington. Every decision made — from the vineyard to the bottle — reflects a commitment to premium Washington State wine of exceptional quality and assures cellar-worthy vintages that stand the test of time.
Sourced from the Browne Estate Vineyard in the Spring Valley district of Walla Walla and throughout the Columbia Valley AVA, Browne Family Vineyards’ high-end Bordeaux reds and full -bodied whites are handcrafted under the leadership of acclaimed winemaker, John Freeman, at the winery’s state-of-the-art production facility.
Browne Family Vineyards is dedicated to building meaningful relationships with our customers and partners through innovative new wines, exciting collaborations, and customer nirvana. With tasting rooms located in 4 locations, including the heart of Bellevue, Browne Family Vineyards offers an ideal gathering space for its wine club members and wine connoisseurs.
- Bar Moore10237 Main Street (74 feet W)
- Peony Kitchen10317 Main St (116 feet E)
- Monsoon Bellevue10245 Main St (135 feet W)
- Matcha Magic10246 Main St A (152 feet N)
- Jarbo10240 Main St (102 feet E)
- Title 9 Sports10217 Main St (152 feet W)
- Lavender Spa15 103rd Ave NE (155 feet NE)
- J. Chapa Hernandez Jewelry10246 Main St (189 feet NW)
- Chase Bank Parking Lot123 Bellevue Way NE (761 feet NE)
- Main St Flats Parking10505 Main St (815 feet E)
- Westin Bellevue Parking600 Bellevue Way NE (0.2 miles NE)
- Bellevue Pacific Center Parking188 106th Ave NE (0.3 miles NE)