10246 Main St A
Matcha Magic seeks to introduce and educate our community about matcha. Our goal is to not only encourage others reap the benefits of matcha but to also find comfort in the ritual of it. They are here to help you find your daily magic.
Matcha powder is made by grinding the entire green tea leaf. As a result, matcha retains all of the leaf’s nutrients and is one of the most antioxidant-dense foods in the world, with over 100 times the amount of antioxidants of regular brewed green tea. Antioxidants protect our cells from the effects of free radicals, which can cause cell damage and chronic disease. These antioxidants play a part in lowering inflammation, fighting cancer, lowering cholesterol, reducing stress, and slowing the aging process.
- Browne Family Vineyards10245 Main Street (152 feet S)
- Bar Moore10237 Main Street (154 feet SW)
- Peony Kitchen10317 Main St (155 feet SE)
- T'Latte37 103rd Ave NE (155 feet NE)
- Lavender Spa15 103rd Ave NE (43 feet E)
- La Ree Boutique11 103rd Ave NE (55 feet NE)
- Glassybaby10230 Main St (112 feet NW)
- J. Chapa Hernandez Jewelry10246 Main St (142 feet W)
- Chase Bank Parking Lot123 Bellevue Way NE (616 feet NE)
- Main St Flats Parking10505 Main St (809 feet E)
- Westin Bellevue Parking600 Bellevue Way NE (1017 feet NE)
- Safeway Parking304 105th Ave NE (0.2 miles NE)