10961 NE 2nd Pl #100
Bellevue, WA 98004
The humble beginnings of Cafe Aloe date as far back as 2015. While working at our family owned Dim Sum restaurant in Seattle's International District, we noticed that it was hard to find good Asian pastries outside of Seattle.
Seeing the opportunity, Co-founders Julie and John set forth to bring their delicious Asian pastries and drinks to the Eastside. After looking at numerous retail locations, we landed in the beautiful Cerasa Apartments in the heart of Downtown Bellevue. They strive to work hard on delivering guests high-quality drinks, perfectly paired with our freshly baked pastries, made in-house every single day. Whether you're looking for a place to work, catch up with friends, or simply to relax, Cafe Aloe is the perfect home away from home.
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue200 110th Ave NE (409 feet SE)
- The Melting Pot302 108th Ave NE (457 feet NW)
- Starbucks - 255 108th Ave NE255 108th Ave NE (464 feet W)
- Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar205 108th Ave NE (473 feet W)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (464 feet SW)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (464 feet SW)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (641 feet NE)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (739 feet NW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (412 feet NE)
- 110 Atrium Parking110 110th Ave NE (460 feet SE)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (470 feet W)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (585 feet NW)