10961 NE 2nd Pl
Bellevue, WA 98004
An eight-story residential building with 154 total units, conveniently located in the Downtown Bellevue community.
About the Property:
Efficient living doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style. Each unit offers flexible open layouts stacked with features that keep your comfort in mind, including energy-efficient appliances, on-site laundry, generous walk-in closets, air conditioning, modern kitchens spaces, and wood plank vinyl flooring.
Tour the Neighborhood:
Conveniently located in the Downtown Bellevue community, Cerasa offers direct access to local destinations like The Bellevue Collection or The Bravern for exceptional choices in dining, shopping, and entertainment. Set out on an adventure and check out the public parks within walking distance, or journey beyond to the great outdoors! Major freeways including I-5, I-405, and I-90 are just minutes away, and the upcoming East Link Light Rail Station will be right outside your door.
Developed by BDA member Evergreen Point Group, LLC
Architect: Weber & Thompson Architects; Structural Engineer: DCI Engineers, Contractor: Halverson Construction Group, LLC
- Cafe Aloe10961 NE 2nd Pl #100 (61 feet W)
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue200 110th Ave NE (391 feet SE)
- The Melting Pot302 108th Ave NE (501 feet NW)
- Starbucks - 255 108th Ave NE255 108th Ave NE (524 feet W)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (509 feet SW)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (509 feet SW)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (588 feet NE)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (748 feet NW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (378 feet NE)
- 110 Atrium Parking110 110th Ave NE (433 feet SE)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (526 feet W)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (620 feet NW)