104 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
DH is a strategic communications and creative agency dedicated to improving outcomes for diverse communities and the organizations who serve them. Our campaigns and communications projects engage the science of social/behavior change marketing, tailored media efforts (owned, paid, earned and partner media), and creative strategy. DH primarily works with clients in health care, government, foundations and a range across the private sector.
DH has built and deployed research, community engagement and integrated media campaigns in every county of Washington. These campaigns have covered topics as varied as opioid-misuse prevention, traffic safety, equitable access to capital, vaccine hesitancy and wildfire preparation. As a team, we are committed to inspiring positive change in our communities and have a 30-year track record of doing so. Our team brings an equity lens to our community-based social marketing work.
DH is a women-and-minority-owned agency that has grown from a small business in Eastern Washington to a statewide agency with offices in Seattle and Spokane. Our experience gives us insight into how employers and employees across the state are experiencing policies and systems and the challenges they may face. We look forward to connecting with the leaders and organizations that are working every day to make a stronger Bellevue.
- Starbucks - 500 108th Ave NE500 108th Ave NE (6.3 miles E)
- Fresh N More600 100th Ave NE (6.3 miles E)
- Cantinetta10038 Main St (6.3 miles E)
- Fran's Chocolates10036 Main St (6.3 miles E)
- Radley Raven (6.3 miles E)
- Gin & The Banker10028 Main St (6.4 miles E)
- Hedge & Vine10028 Main St (6.4 miles E)
- Joseph Custom Jewelry10129 Main St (6.4 miles E)
- The 929 Office Tower Parking929 108th Ave NE (6.3 miles E)
- Bellevue Square - West Parking600 110th Ave NE (6.3 miles E)
- Washington Federal Parking10001 NE 8th St (6.3 miles E)
- Bellevue Square - Southeast Parking549 Bellevue Square (6.4 miles E)