Bellevue, WA 98004
South Bellevue Station
Located on Bellevue Way SE at the current South Bellevue Park-and-Ride site, this station includes bus and paratransit transfer facilities and 1,500 parking stalls.
Ride Time: South Bellevue to Capitol Hill in about 21 minutes
- Elevated center-platform station located at the existing South Bellevue Park & Ride site
- Expands the adjacent park-and-ride to approximately 1,500 stalls with the construction of a multi-level parking garage
- Multi-modal transportation hub with paratransit, transfers to bus service and connections to a bike and pedestrian trail
- Connection to Mercer Slough Nature Park
- Covered bicycle storage
- Passenger drop-off/pick-up area
- Bus layover area
- Public art
- See most recent design materials in the document archive.