450 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
El Gaucho Bellevue is the Eastside's premiere steakhouse for power lunches and romantic date nights, family celebrations and holiday brunches.
Their menu features fresh seafood selections and 28-day dry-aged Niman Ranch All-Natural Prime Certified Angus Beef® and custom-aged Certified Angus Beef® Tenderloin Filets as personally selected by John Tarpoff. Steaks and chops are prepared on their one-of-a-kind charcoal grill in their open exhibition style kitchen.
- Pho Cyclo Café500 108th Ave NE (157 feet N)
- Nibbana527 108th Ave NE (249 feet NW)
- Café Pogacha10855 NE 4th St (268 feet SE)
- Oodles Noodle Bar437 108th Ave NE (281 feet NW)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (120 feet E)
- INGEAR10655 NE 4th St (552 feet SW)
- Men's Wearhouse550 106th Ave NE (596 feet NW)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (890 feet E)
- One Bellevue Center Parking411 108th Ave NE (174 feet W)
- 435 108th Ave NE Parking435 108th Ave NE (221 feet NW)
- City Center Bellevue Parking500 108th Ave NE (291 feet NE)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (337 feet S)