200 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
In 1967 Harold Gall and Robert Landau were finishing an industrial project in the Puget Sound area for their employer, McDonald Construction. When the call came to return to the main office in St. Louis, they looked at their new Pacific Northwest lifestyle – and respectfully declined.
Rooted in the Pacific Northwest culture of innovation and creativity, GLY continues to build upon the legacy of Gall, Landau and their partner Young. With an unwavering focus on exceptional customer service they continue to shape a portfolio of great projects and evolve a delivery process that seeks the best new practices to achieve a whole new level of efficiency, accuracy and performance for their clients.
The heart and soul of GLY is the passion and skill of their employees. They strive to create an environment where a diverse group of highly motivated, intellectually curious people thrive. This means the right physical environment, a high-performance culture, high standards, sharing lessons learned and rewarding outstanding effort.
- Azteca150 112th Ave NE (132 feet S)
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue200 110th Ave NE (783 feet SW)
- Sushiya Japanese Cuisine300 110th Ave NE (865 feet NW)
- Cafe Aloe10961 NE 2nd Pl #100 (926 feet W)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (602 feet NW)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (0.2 miles SW)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (0.2 miles SW)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (0.3 miles NW)
- 110 Atrium Parking110 110th Ave NE (715 feet SW)
- City Hall Lot450 110th Ave NE (827 feet NW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (831 feet W)
- Skyline Tower Parking10900 Ne 4th St (0.2 miles NW)