556 124th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Opening Fall, 2018, IFS is a Quaker (most often referred to as Friends) school, based on a 300-year tradition of academic excellence.
A Friends education recognizes that academics alone do not serve the whole person, they must be balanced with attention to a child’s capacity for independent thought, creativity, reflection and industriousness.
IFS is a dual-language immersion program in a multilingual school. Students will become fluent in English and Mandarin with accessible usage of Spanish. To minimize summer learning loss and keep students on a consistent learning trajectory, IFS will be operating on a balanced year calendar.
- Copper Kettle Coffee Bar12001 Main St (0.5 miles NW)
- I Love Sushi23 Lake Bellevue Dr (0.5 miles NW)
- The Pumphouse Bar & Grill11802 NE 8th St. (0.5 miles NW)
- Spring District Food Trucks1444 121st Ave NE (0.6 miles NW)
- Uwajimaya699 120th Ave NE (0.4 miles W)
- REI Co-op410 116th Ave NE (0.5 miles W)
- Trader Joe's416 116th Ave NE (0.5 miles W)
- Whole Foods Market888 116th Ave NE (0.5 miles NW)
- Overlake Medical Pavilion Parking1231 116th Ave NE (0.7 miles NW)
- One Twelfth @ Twelfth Parking1100 112th Ave NE (0.8 miles NW)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (0.8 miles W)
- Meydenbauer Center Parking11100 NE 6th St (0.9 miles W)