909 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
JPC's doors opened in 1986 in Redmond, Washington with a primary focus on interior architecture and design. They have evolved into one of the largest design firms in the Pacific Northwest providing building design and interior architecture services. Corporate, retail, medical, and dental projects are the foundation of their portfolio. Their collective team of architects, interior designers and technical staff share a commitment to meeting the business objectives of their clients while crafting inspirational, sustainable, and productive workplaces.
JPC Architects joined ONE Global Design in 2015. ONE Global Design is a network of 20 corporate architecture and design firms in the United States, Canada, Mexico, India, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Collectively, ONE Global Design would rank 2nd largest, with more than 1500 design professionals according to Interior Design Magazine’s Annual Giants List. Each firm in the ONE Global Design network is principal-led and meets strict criteria to ensure personal accountability. ONE Global Design’s network lets you work with a design firm that’s familiar with you and your company culture, in partnership with a local design firm that understands the nuances of the community where your project and people are located.
- Tokyo Japanese Steak House909 112th Ave NE (adjacent)
- The French Bakery909 112th Ave NE (78 feet NW)
- Cielo Concina Mexicana958 111th Ave NE (207 feet NW)
- Lunchbox Laboratory Bellevue989 112th Ave NE (267 feet N)
- Bottega Veneta11111 NE 8th St (541 feet SW)
- Hermès11111 NE 8th St (541 feet SW)
- Louis Vuitton11111 NE 8th St (541 feet SW)
- Oliver Peoples11111 NE 8th St (541 feet SW)
- Elements Parking958 111th Ave NE (207 feet NW)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (259 feet SW)
- Alley 111 Parking11011 NE 9th St (450 feet W)
- Courtyard by Marriott /Bellevue Downtown Parking11010 NE 8th St (604 feet SW)