11225 SE 6th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
KGIP believes in maximizing potential: the potential of projects, and that of the people behind them.
Founded in 2001 by Steve Kramer and Rick Gervais, KGIP has grown to include a team of professionals in eleven locations across Washington, Oregon and California — in large part because of those principles. Their industry-recognized experts have used their unique insights to acquire, develop, manage and sell billions of dollars West Coast commercial real estate. Their vast experience allows them to apply process efficiencies to each project, achieving the best possible return on investment for clients and their assets.
Those returns are most meaningful, however, when they’re reached responsibly. That’s why KGIP focuses on sustainability along with service. They adhere to today’s standards for green development, and also provide property management support for owners who wish to pursue and maintain environmental certifications.
Whether your project requires building, acquisition, management or disposition, KGIP is prepared to help realize its full potential — while giving you the confidence that comes with having a partner who believes in doing things the right way.
- Food Trucks @ Bellevue Hilton300 112th Ave SE (0.2 miles N)
- Blazing Bagels10812 Main Street (0.5 miles NW)
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue200 110th Ave NE (0.5 miles NW)
- Azteca150 112th Ave NE (0.6 miles N)
- Greenbaum Home Furnishings929 118th Ave SE (0.3 miles SE)
- Lexus of Bellevue101 116th Ave SE (0.4 miles NE)
- Northwest Gemological10801 Main St (0.5 miles NW)
- Vitaly Jewelry10701 Main St (0.6 miles NW)
- 110 Atrium Parking110 110th Ave NE (0.5 miles NW)
- 155 Bellevue Parking155 108th Ave NE (0.6 miles NW)
- Main St Flats Parking10505 Main St (0.6 miles NW)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (0.7 miles NW)