516 3rd Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
King County Councilmember Reagan Dunn has spent his career fighting to make our communities safer. Through his leadership on criminal justice policy, his work as a federal prosecutor, his dedication to providing legal representation to those in our community most in need, and his expertise in managing large government organizations, Reagan has a proven record of caring for those he represents.
Reagan Dunn was appointed to the King County Council in February of 2005 to replace outgoing Councilman Rob McKenna, who was elected to serve as Washington State's Attorney General. He currently serves as the Chairman for King County's Regional Transit Committee and Vice-Chair of the Council, while also serving on the Washington Assocation of Counties and Chair of the Republican Caucus. Other committee assignments include Law, Justice & Human Services; Operating Budget; Growth Management and Natural Resources; and Regional Policy.
- Domino's Pizza10575 NE 12th St (0.5 miles S)
- Rice'n Spice1101 106th Ave NE (0.6 miles S)
- Bhojan Xpress1105 Bellevue Way NE (0.6 miles S)
- Panera Bread1100 Bellevue Way NE (0.6 miles S)
- Bellevue Farmers Market1717 Bellevue Way NE (658 feet S)
- J. Lewis Jewelry10575 NE 12th St (0.5 miles SE)
- BevMo!1100 Bellevue Way NE (0.6 miles S)
- Pet Pros1100 Bellevue Way NE (0.6 miles S)
- Bellevue North Shopping Center Parking1100 Bellevue Way NE (0.6 miles S)
- 1001 106th Ave NE Parking1001 106th Ave NE (0.6 miles S)
- Orvis Parking10233 NE 10th St (0.6 miles S)
- Ashton Garage/Ten2010710 NE 10th St (0.6 miles SE)