10621 NE 12th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Through the aid of volunteers, temporary housing and dedicated staff, Mary's Place provides a safe, inclusive shelter and services that support women, children and families on their journey out of homelessness.
Since 1999, Mary’s Place has helped thousands of women and families move out of homelessness into more stable situations. Across five emergency family shelters in King County, families can access resources, housing and employment services, and a supportive community.
- Rice'n Spice1101 106th Ave NE (235 feet SW)
- Domino's Pizza10575 NE 12th St (255 feet NW)
- Jimmy John's - 106th Ave NE1032 106th Ave NE (497 feet S)
- Panera Bread1100 Bellevue Way NE (651 feet SW)
- J. Lewis Jewelry10575 NE 12th St (92 feet E)
- BevMo!1100 Bellevue Way NE (373 feet SW)
- Pet Pros1100 Bellevue Way NE (373 feet SW)
- Club Champion10622 NE 10th St (533 feet SE)
- Bellevue North Shopping Center Parking1100 Bellevue Way NE (415 feet SW)
- 1001 106th Ave NE Parking1001 106th Ave NE (656 feet SW)
- Ashton Garage/Ten2010710 NE 10th St (698 feet SE)
- Washington Square Parking Garage971 106th Ave NE (787 feet S)