9899 Lake Washington Blvd NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Meydenbauer Bay Park is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
As of March 2019, the newly renovated and expanded park is open! Visit Bellevue's newest beach park, which includes a viewing terrace, hillside woodland, outdoor classroom, play area, beach house, PPV launch, whaling building update, pedestrian pier, shoreline restoration, daylighted channel, and ravine. REI offers canoe and kayak rentals at Meydenbauer Beach Park.
For more information on construction of Phase 1 of Meydenbauer Bay Park, visit the project webpage.
The City of Bellevue is accepting applications for the Meydenbauer Bay Park donation bench program. For more information about the donation bench program throughout Bellevue's park system, please contact Sheryl Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-452-4433.
- Cantinetta10038 Main St (974 feet E)
- Fran's Chocolates10036 Main St (987 feet E)
- Gilbert's On Main10024 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Mercato Stellina10000 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Gin & The Banker10028 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Hedge & Vine10028 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Joseph Custom Jewelry10129 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Gordon James Fine Diamonds10133 Main St (0.2 miles E)
- Bellevue Square - West Parking600 110th Ave NE (0.3 miles NE)
- The 929 Office Tower Parking929 108th Ave NE (0.3 miles NE)
- Chase Bank Parking Lot123 Bellevue Way NE (0.4 miles E)
- Westin Bellevue Parking600 Bellevue Way NE (0.4 miles E)