9 103rd Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Once a small town surrounded by strawberry fields, Old Bellevue has now become a vibrant place to live, work and play. Stroll down Main Street and you’ll find world-class independent shops, restaurants and cafes that cater to the young and old alike.
Discover the hidden gem of the Eastside that is lively, intimate and friendly. Whether you’re in search of delightful chocolates, jewelry, home-decor, fashion, bustling bars and cafes or just a quiet cup of coffee, they all can be found just steps from Bellevue’s beautiful downtown park.
Come down to Main Street to see why Old Bellevue and is memorably modern and classically timeless.
- Hop to Old Bellevue
Saturday, Apr 1, 2023
- Old Bellevue Spring Wine Walk on Main
Thursday, May 11, 2023
- Matcha Magic10246 Main St A (45 feet SW)
- T'Latte37 103rd Ave NE (118 feet NE)
- Peony Kitchen10317 Main St (155 feet SE)
- Browne Family Vineyards10245 Main Street (183 feet SW)
- La Ree Boutique11 103rd Ave NE (20 feet NW)
- Lavender Spa15 103rd Ave NE (30 feet S)
- Margaret O'Leary16 103rd Ave NE (101 feet NE)
- Glassybaby10230 Main St (142 feet W)
- Chase Bank Parking Lot123 Bellevue Way NE (578 feet NE)
- Main St Flats Parking10505 Main St (774 feet E)
- Westin Bellevue Parking600 Bellevue Way NE (981 feet NE)
- Safeway Parking304 105th Ave NE (0.2 miles NE)