1035 116th Ave NE
Project FutureCare, Overlake Medical Center's six-year campus renewal project, is an investment in the growing Eastside community; a commitment to providing exceptional quality and superior service to every patient and family member. From childbirth services to surgery to behavioral health, Overlake will continue to set the standard for overall healthcare excellence.
The cornerstone of the project—a new, 240,000 square-foot tower—opened in February 2021 and offers larger, single-patient rooms that combine the space for family zones and state-of-the-art technology, enhancing the work of Overlake’s highly skilled medical providers. The new tower will also have a concourse-style drop-off, slated to open in 2022, and will reconfigure the campus for improved wayfinding and patient experience.
In November 2021, our inpatient mental health unit moved to a newly upgraded space. The new unit provides a warm and welcoming environment for patients and features 14 inpatient adult beds, private spaces for patient and provider discussions, larger common areas for group activities, as well as room for future expansion. The new space makes the best use of natural light, which research has shown plays an important role in mental healthcare.
Image Credit: https://www.overlakehospital.org
- 3 Pigs Bar B-Q1048 116th Ave NE (672 feet E)
- Lunchbox Laboratory Bellevue989 112th Ave NE (1034 feet SW)
- Musashi Rollhouse989 112th Ave NE, Suite 107 (0.2 miles SW)
- Tokyo Japanese Steak House909 112th Ave NE (0.2 miles SW)
- Decor Carpet One Floor & Home1048 116th Ave NE (672 feet E)
- Duxiana1048 116th Ave NE (672 feet E)
- Whole Foods Market888 116th Ave NE (0.2 miles SE)
- Baby Sprouts Photography11004 NE 11th St (0.3 miles W)
- Overlake Medical Pavilion Parking1231 116th Ave NE (525 feet NE)
- One Twelfth @ Twelfth Parking1100 112th Ave NE (680 feet SW)
- Elements Parking958 111th Ave NE (0.2 miles SW)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (0.3 miles SW)