355 110th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) is a Washington state energy utility providing electrical power and natural gas primarily in the Puget Sound region of the northwest United States.
They’ve been meeting the Puget Sound region’s energy needs for more than 135 years, proudly embracing their responsibility to provide you with safe, reliable, reasonably priced energy service. PSE employs a strategy of energy generation, acquisition and integrated resource planning so they can continue to provide you with safe, efficient and low-cost energy. Providing habitat for wildlife, protecting birds and fish, and making a stand for green energy are just a few of the ways PSE is making a difference.
- Sushiya Japanese Cuisine300 110th Ave NE (223 feet NE)
- Sushi Kudasai10900 NE 4th St (342 feet N)
- Cafe Aloe10961 NE 2nd Pl #100 (412 feet SW)
- Café Pogacha10855 NE 4th St (421 feet W)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (310 feet E)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (526 feet NW)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (876 feet SW)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (876 feet SW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (adjacent)
- Skyline Tower Parking10900 Ne 4th St (476 feet N)
- City Hall Lot450 110th Ave NE (576 feet NE)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (589 feet W)