777 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Sterling Realty Organization (SRO) is a locally owned company specializing in the development and management of real estate. They own, acquire and develop high quality properties for long-term management and ownership.
SRO manages roughly 1.9 Million SF of primarily retail, office and office park space in Washington and Oregon. They are developing additional space and looking to acquire quality office and retail properties.
SRO was founded in 1912 by John Danz, a pioneer motion picture exhibitor. By 1986, SRO owned over 130 motion picture screens, 7 bowling centers, 9 radio stations, and employed more than 1,800 people across the west. In 1986, SRO sold its theatre operations, while retaining most of the real estate.
- Earl's Restaurant + Bar700 Bellevue Way NE (177 feet W)
- Inchin's Bamboo Garden601 108th Avenue NE Keycenter Building #120 (252 feet E)
- Starbucks - 601 108th Ave NE601 108th Ave NE (253 feet E)
- Bellevue Connection550 106th Ave NE (322 feet S)
- Men's Wearhouse550 106th Ave NE (322 feet S)
- Lucky Strike Lanes700 Bellevue Way NE (582 feet W)
- Lincoln Square Cinemas700 Bellevue Way NE (787 feet W)
- Lincoln Square South700 Bellevue Way NE (814 feet SW)
- Key Center Parking601 108th Ave NE (253 feet E)
- Omni Manned Lot606 106th Ave NE (268 feet SW)
- City Center Plaza Parking555 108th Ave NE (321 feet SE)
- Bellevue Connection Parking550 106th Ave NE (322 feet S)