10608 NE 2nd St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Su Development is a self-sustaining vertical integrated design-build firm in the Puget Sound area founded in 1981. The company performs roles as owner, developer, in-house designer, self-performing general contractor, and property manager for their own projects. With lateral collaboration between in-house design and construction teams, they apply a “master builder” philosophy to projects.
Their visions are:
1. Orchestrate community oriented projects to enhance cultural and urban environment.
2. Strive to be the leading residential team by achieving architectural excellence with human comfort in mind.
3. Practice Master Builder principles with a core value emphasizing each individual member embraces full range of responsibilities.
4. Provide affordable housing components to fulfill social responsibility. Over the years, they have completed five high-rise residential projects in downtown Bellevue.
- FogRose Atelier10606 NE 2nd St (adjacent)
- Cépaé258 106th Ave NE (130 feet NW)
- La Parisienne French Bakery258 106th Ave NE (130 feet NW)
- L'Experience Paris258 106th Ave NE (135 feet NW)
- INGEAR10655 NE 4th St (432 feet N)
- New Dimensions Frame & Mirror206 105th Ave NE (464 feet W)
- Bellevue Fireplace Shop208 105th Ave NE (476 feet W)
- Omega Photo210 105th Ave NE (492 feet W)
- Bellevue Pacific Center Parking188 106th Ave NE (241 feet SW)
- 155 Bellevue Parking155 108th Ave NE (299 feet SE)
- KeyBank Parking Garage10655 NE 4th St (326 feet NW)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (413 feet E)