320 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Summit 3 is a 374,000-square-foot, 17-story Class A office building in Bellevue, Washington. The development was built to optimize a new design for high-density technology firms and is fully leased to the world’s largest online retailer.
Summit 3 is constructed on top of an existing seven-story subterranean parking garage. The project showcases full-height 9’10’ windows maximizing excellent natural light and magnificent mountain views while providing superior energy performance.
Amenities include The Summit Room, a signature space that combines the functions of a lobby, building lounge and meeting area; a state-of-the-art fitness center and conference center; Café Pogacha restaurant and Bright Horizons childcare facility.
Summit 3 is LEED® Gold certified and has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as “Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR®”.
Project Contact: Patrick Woodruff
Architect: BDA Member, LMN Architects
- Café Pogacha10855 NE 4th St (70 feet NE)
- The Melting Pot302 108th Ave NE (222 feet SW)
- New York Cafe Deli Market333 108th Ave NE (234 feet W)
- Caffe Ladro333 108th Ave NE (269 feet SW)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (246 feet N)
- INGEAR10655 NE 4th St (541 feet W)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (752 feet E)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (855 feet S)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (147 feet W)
- One Bellevue Center Parking411 108th Ave NE (390 feet NW)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (400 feet SW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (453 feet E)