155 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Founded in 2010, Swift Real Estate Partners is headquartered in San Francisco, and has regional offices in Orange County, Portland, the San Francisco East Bay and the Silicon Valley. Swift is a vertically-integrated real estate investment firm which seeks to generate superior risk-adjusted returns for its partners. Swift acquires and repositions office and industrial assets in select West Coast markets, identifying unique opportunities and executing well-defined business plans while providing real-time, day-to-day oversight for each investment. Since inception, Swift has owned and operated real estate valued in excess of $3 billion across more than 10 million square feet. Swift’s first institutional fund was raised in 2013 and is fully deployed. Swift’s Fund II was raised in 2016 and is substantially committed. Swift’s investor base includes U.S. pension funds, endowments and foundations, as well as foreign investors and investment advisors.
Swift is actively pursuing value-add office investment opportunities in the Western United States, focused in the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California and the Pacific Northwest. Swift's professionals bring experience encompassing all aspects of real estate investment and management, including acquisition, financing, leasing, disposition, and construction management, property management and creative and marketing services.
- Bake's Place | Bar & Bistro155 108th Ave NE (88 feet NW)
- Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar205 108th Ave NE (159 feet N)
- Starbucks - 255 108th Ave NE255 108th Ave NE (241 feet N)
- Sushi Land138 107th Ave NE (246 feet W)
- H Mart100 108th Ave NE (296 feet SE)
- PetSmart100 108th Ave NE (296 feet SE)
- GOLFTEC111 108th Ave NE (356 feet S)
- Tienda La Mexicana108 106th Ave NE (651 feet SW)
- 155 Bellevue Parking155 108th Ave NE (245 feet W)
- Civica Office Commons Garage (31-066)225 108th Ave NE (324 feet N)
- Bellevue Pacific Center Parking188 106th Ave NE (498 feet W)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (639 feet N)