699 120th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
With over 400 employees, Uwajimaya is one of the largest Asian grocery retailers in the Pacific Northwest. Since 1928, Uwajimaya has evolved beyond providing basic grocery staples and become known as a tourist and destination store. Our reputation is built on being known as the information specialist on all things Asian and part of our mission is to educate the customer on all aspects of Asian culture. Uwajimaya's pre-eminence among Asian stores comes from its use of modern technology, its emphasis on cleanliness and its adherence to its business philosophy.
After 30 years in the Crossroads area, Bellevue Uwajimaya relocated to its current location in the Wilburton Hills area near downtown Bellevue in March of 2011. This colorful store boasts a full array of Asian groceries, meat, produce, gifts and seafood. It also features Sadako's Cafe serving hot and prepared Asian foods as well as a Sashimi Island with a variety of freshly prepared sashimi. In addition you will find Fuji Bakery, J. Sweets and Oasis Tea Zone inside their store.
- The Pumphouse Bar & Grill11802 NE 8th St. (659 feet NW)
- DWN UNDR Neighborhood Kitchen + Bar625 116th Ave NE (981 feet W)
- I Love Sushi23 Lake Bellevue Dr (0.2 miles N)
- Copper Kettle Coffee Bar12001 Main St (0.3 miles NE)
- Wilburton Village316 116th Ave NE (721 feet W)
- Whole Foods Market888 116th Ave NE (942 feet NW)
- REI Co-op410 116th Ave NE (977 feet SW)
- Trader Joe's416 116th Ave NE (0.2 miles SW)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (0.4 miles W)
- Overlake Medical Pavilion Parking1231 116th Ave NE (0.4 miles NW)
- Meydenbauer Center Parking11100 NE 6th St (0.4 miles W)
- One Twelfth @ Twelfth Parking1100 112th Ave NE (0.4 miles NW)