10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
As the oldest and largest privately-held commercial bank in the Northwest, with more than 40 financial centers and offices in Washington, Idaho and Oregon, Washington Trust Bank enjoys an advantage over their publicly-owned competitors.
They base their decisions and policies on what’s happening right here in the Northwest—not in distant locales. Being independent, they are able to set their sights on long-term goals rather than quarterly results. They stay focused on doing the right things for their clients and their communities.
- SUITE Restaurant / Lounge10500 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Daniel's Broiler10500 NE 8th St (44 feet NW)
- Needs Deli, Merchantile10500 NE 8th St (69 feet S)
- Prime 21 Lounge10500 NE 8th St (69 feet S)
- Karan Dannenberg10500 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- VUE Art Gallery10500 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Trillium Custom Tailoring & Design10500 NE 8th St (144 feet W)
- Pacific Cataract & Laser Institute2606 116th Ave NE (160 feet NE)
- Chase Bank Lot10550 NE 8th St (198 feet E)
- Bellevue Place Parking Garage10500 NE 8th St (235 feet W)
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue Parking900 Bellevue Way NE (250 feet NW)
- Washington Square Lot10610 NE 8th St (363 feet E)