Fall is officially among us and so is fall fashion! The much-anticipated annual Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection kicks-off today, September 19 and runs through Sunday, September 23. Leader in Northwest’s runway shows, The Bellevue Collection has put together an extraordinary experience of exclusive runway shows, trend reports, beauty demos, stylish parties and irresistible shopping.
Plan your Fashion Week experience and celebrate the region’s best fashion!
Independent Designer Runway Show
Featuring talented, up-and-coming Northwest fashion designers, this exciting show shines a spotlight on the Northwest’s unique fashion.
- Thursday, September 20 starting at 6:00 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Tickets $75. Learn more.
Posh Party Trend Show
A stylish evening of must-have trends highlighting The Bellevue Collection’s Fall 2018 Look Book and are available in our stores.
- Friday, September 21 starting at 6:30 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Tickets $100 and include a beauty swag bag. Learn more.
The Collective Runway Show
The Bellevue Collection’s premier brands showcase their luxe looks on the runway.
- Saturday, September 22 starting at 6:30 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Tickets $175 VIP and $125 General Admission. Learn more.
Michael Bruce Image Consulting is here to help you restock your fall wardrobe and answer all your style questions while you shop at your favorite Bellevue Square stores. Styling Event details.
POP-In Style Event
- Thursday, September 20 at Chico’s | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, September 22 at White House Black Market | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. and at Ted Baker | 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23 at Ann Taylor | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at Banana Republic | 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., and at J.Crew | 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Fall Fashion? – Wednesday, September 19 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. at the Bellevue Square on the second floor between J. Jill and J. Crew.
- Casual Wardrobe Essentials – Friday, September 21 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. at the Bellevue Square on the second floor between J. Jill and J. Crew.
- Wednesday, September 19, 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 20, 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 21, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 22, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Fall Fitness Events:
Enjoy workouts that will make you sweat from local instructors and samples from pressed Juicery, Woods Coffee, and Freshii. After you tone and sweat, visit your favorite athletic stores Lululemon Athletica, Fabletics, and Athleta after any session for special offers on athletic wear for your next workout!
- Sunday, September 23 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. at Bellevue Square Center Court
- Yoga | 9:00 – 9:25 a.m. hosted by Instructor: Yoga + Mindfulness – Kevin NG
- Barre | 9:30 – 9:55 a.m. hosted by Instructor: Tamara Kopjar
- Core | 10:00– 10:30 a.m. hosted by Instructor: Colleen Freese
Fab in Five – The Bellevue Collection:
Enjoy quick, complimentary hair and makeup touch-ups and first-hand tips from beauty boutiques featured at Bellevue Square. Have fun and walk away fabulous in five!
- September 21 – 22 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Bellevue Square Center Court
Participating Stores: Aveda Experience Center, bareMinerals, Crabtree and Evelyn of London, Kiehl’s Since 1851, L’Occitane, Origins OROGOLD, Cosmetics, SEVEN the Salon, SEPHORA.
Find out more about The Bellevue Collection Fashion Week events and exclusives at fashionweekbellevue.com