For Downtown Bellevue's Night Owls
Emma Sullivan, April 20, 2018
Downtown Bellevue has endless options for both work and play. However, as the night gets longer, the options might get a little more limited. If you're looking for some of the best ways to entertain yourself "after hours," read on!
Wine & Dine
- Lot No. 3 is open until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and until midnight Sunday - Thursday. It's a very understated place and you'll feel right at home with a cocktail in hand (order my favorite, Bramble On).
- If you're looking for something more casual, the Lincoln South Food Hall is a really fun take on 'upscale cafeteria.' There's plenty of spaces to sit, free wifi, and even a taco truck! If you've never been before (it opened earlier this year), you're missing out. Open until 11 p.m. on Fridays and until midnight on Saturdays.
- Central Bar + Restaurant is brought to you by the masters behind Bellevue favorite 520 Bar & Grill. This upscale location focuses on Northwest inspired cuisine and features a very romantic patio (which I'm sure will be the incredibly popular during the summer). It is open until 1:45 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and until midnight Monday - Thursday.
- I wasn't sure whether to categorized this option under entertainment or under dining because it's definitely parts of both. I love Bake's Bar & Bistro for its weekly live music and its food. Why not stop by during the Bellevue Jazz & Blues Festival to catch some great shows and see what it's all about? Open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Did you know? Suite Restaurant & Lounge features complimentary aerial performances every Friday and Saturday night at 8 p.m. If you're looking for something to mix up your usual Friday night, this is the place. Open until 2 a.m. Friday - Sunday!
- Resonance at SOMA Towers is the perfect setting for intimate music performances. If you're looking for a romantic date night set to the tone of professional musicians, this is the place for you. Note: Curtis Stigers & The Full Circle Big Band will be playing here during the Bellevue Jazz & Blues Festival! It is open until 1 a.m. Friday/Saturday and until midnight Monday - Thursday.
- Parlor Bellevue plays host to live comedy, music, and more! It is open until 2 a.m. Friday - Saturday and until midnight Sunday - Thursday.
- You can never go wrong with bowling...especially when you pair it with cocktails, dance floors, and arcades. If this sounds like your kind of fun, check out Lucky Strike - a community favorite that's open until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and until midnight Sunday - Monday.
- How many times can you watch Black Panther and not get bored? We have yet to come up with an answer. If you're an avid movie-goer, the newly opened 21+ Cinemark Reserve features lounger seats, electric powered recliners, and seat-side food service. The theatre's in-dining is open until 11 p.m. and the theatre is open past 1 a.m. depending on last showtimes (usually the last shows start around 11-11:30 p.m.).