Nordstrom Rack Opens In Bellevue!
August 11, 2017
Calling all shopaholics, bargain hunters and fashionistas! No longer do you have to trek all the way to Seattle or out to Factoria to find the hottest fashion steals.
Nordstrom Rack opened in the Lincoln Square Expansion (Lincoln Square South) on September 7th! The opening will be perfectly timed for you to snag those must-have fall pieces that will define your wardrobe for the upcoming season. While you're at it, why not pick up something special to show off at Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection?
Nordstrom Rack offers everyday discounts that are 30-70% off regular Nordstrom prices. The one-stop shop for fashion-focused individuals on a budget is a welcome addition to Bellevue's downtown core.
About Nordstrom Rack and the New Bellevue Location
- The new Nordstrom Rack at Lincoln Square is approximately 43,000 square feet
- It will be the 8th location in Washington
- Nordstrom Rack first opened in the basement of the Seattle Flagship store in 1973
- The store features mobile check-out devices; if you get the Nordstrom Rack | Hautelook mobile app, you can easily locate and order items not available in-store
Interested in the Opening?
- Doors open at 9a.m. September 7th.
- The Grand Opening will kick off at 8a.m. with music, coffee and breakfast treats
- One lucky customer will win a $1000 shopping spree and 30 will win $100 gift cards to the store
- Location: 500 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 145
We are thrilled to welcome Nordstrom Rack to our Downtown Bellevue Community and anticipate that many of our lunch-breaks will be spent there in the upcoming months.
500 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004