Bellevue Downtown Arts Market
Sept. 4-6, 2021
Load-In / Load-Out Procedures & Booth FAQ
- Saturday Sept. 4: 10am-8:00pm
- Sunday Sept. 5: 10am-8:00pm
- Monday Sept. 6: 10am-6:00pm
106th Avenue NE & NE 6th Street, Doxa Church parking lot
Artist will be encouraged to utilize designated parking areas near booth location to hand-truck in staring at 4:30 pm on Fri, Sept.3. If vehicle access to booth is necessary, please arrive at assigned times.
- all materials must be placed within the marked area of the booth
- No vehicle will be allowed on the fair site after load-in is complete.
- Restocking must be done by hand truck from one of the nearby parking lots.
Load-in date:Friday Sept. 3 2021
Load in Time: 4:30pm.
Preferred hand-truck method for all A, C & D artists - access Park Plaza (former California Pizza Kitchen) lot via 106th Ave NE from NE 4th (heading northbound) at 4:30pm on Fri, Sep 3. For mapping purposes, use address 595 106th Ave NE; Bellevue (must access from NE 4/106th Ave NE)
FOR A,C,D ARTIST
Preferred hand-truck method for all B artists - access Doxa Church lot via 106th Ave NE from NE 8th (heading southbound) at 4:30pm on Fri, Sep 3. For mapping purposes - use address 620 106th Ave NE; Bellevue (must access from NE 8/106th Ave NE)
FOR B ARTIST
NOTE: Artists may choose to load in by hand-carrying their materials to their vehicles parked in area lots. Assigned arrival times are MANDATORY to drive to booth location.
Arts Market vehicle pass: Please hangtag this pass on your rearview mirror with your booth number facing out so it is visible to the Downtown Arts Market staff.
The market closes at 6:00pm Monday, Sept. 6th. You have two options for loading out your booth:
- Park your car in an area lot and hand truck materials to your vehicle.
- . Drive to your booth location. We ask that you have all materials packaged PRIOR to driving to your booth. This way all your materials will be READY TO LOAD when you pull up. This will speed up load-out for everyone!
Booth area clean up: You are responsible for cleaning up your booth location at load out.
- Remove any taped boundary lines
- Remove all trash and debris from your area
SECURITY + SAFETY & EMERGENCIES:
- Security personnel will be monitoring the event site evenings from 8pm-10am (Friday-Monday).
Safety & Emergencies:
- For actual emergencies please call 911, state you are part of the "Bellevue Downtown Arts Market" and let them know your nearest booth location.
- For urgent event-related needs, please report to the Information Booth near the intersection of 106th Ave NE & NE 6th St.
Volunteers and staff will be on-site to assist you. Please allow us to help unload your vehicle to expedite load-in/out times for all artists!