Bellevue Four on the 4th
4K Dog Jog & Walk
July 4, 2022
2021 EVENT CANCELLED. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and event timing, we're unable to produce the event this year. We look forward to seeing you and your pup in 2022!
Sign up for Four on the 4th updates!
The furriest 4K on the Eastside!
This non-competitive 4K jog and walk brings dog lovers together to kick-start 4th of July festivities. Grab your furry 4-legged friend and explore the streets of Downtown Bellevue. The post-race "After Paw-ty" includes a dog costume contest, Seattle Humane’s MaxMobile, bouncy houses, a selfie station, participant goodie bags and more! This family fun event benefits Seattle Humane in Bellevue.
Dress to impress! We encourage everyone (including dogs!) to wear their most patriotic attire.
Ashwood Park, Downtown Bellevue
(Next to the Bellevue Library)
- 7:30 am Day of Registration & Packet Pick-up
- 8:45 am Stretching and Warm Up with Bellevue Club
- 9:00 am 4K Walk & Jog starts
- 10:00 am - noon After Paw-ty in Ashwood Park
- Event t-shirt with registration
- Participant Goodie Bags (filled with treats for humans and their pup)
- On-air radio personalities from 98.9 The Bull
- Warm-up and stretching with Bellevue Club trainers
- Seattle Humane’s MaxMobile adoption truck
- Dog costume contest
- Kids bouncy house
- Photo booth
- Games & prizes
- Vendor booths
- Free parking
- Free snacks and water
DOG COSTUME CONTEST CATEGORIES
- Most Patriotic
- Best Look-alike (between dog and owner)
Raise Your Paws for Charity!
The Bellevue Four on the 4th Dog Jog & Walk is an annual 4k event that starts and finishes in Downtown Bellevue and benefits Seattle Humane in Bellevue. We are proud to have raised $14,463 for Seattle Humane since the inaugural event in 2013. Our 4K takes place every 4th of July in appreciation that while Independence Day is a time for fun and celebration, it is also a stressful time for pets due to loud noises and bright sights. This event keeps dogs active to ease them into the holiday while also supporting our local open-door animal shelter.
Stay connected by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.