555 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
555 108th Ave NE
150 feet taller than any existing building in Bellevue, 555 108th Ave NE is conceptually driven by a connection of city and sky. With a standalone retail pavilion encircled by activated open space and a soaring office tower rising to 600 feet (42 stories), 555 108th Ave NE elevates both the skyline and street scape. Currently operating on this site, directly across the street from the Bellevue Transit Center, are Blazing Bagels, Ooba Tooba and Blank Space Cafe.
Target Completion Date: Q1 2023.
- Mixed-Use Office Tower
- 42 Stories & 2-Story Pavilion
- 695,610 sq. ft. Office
- 24,675 sq. ft. Active Uses
- 967 Parking Spaces
- Multiple outdoor terraces at various heights with outstanding views
- Standalone retail pavilion
- Large floor plates at levels 2 & 3
- Occupant evacuation elevators
- Plaza and pedestrian corridor public space
- Iconic illuminated spires at south façade
- Secure bike lockers and locker rooms
- Dedicated outdoor air supply HVAC air system
The tower is shaped by destination amenities on transfer floors, where terraces and balconies offer spill-out space and views to the south, culminating in a top-floor terrace behind iconic spires which reach to the sky. On both sides, the colorful curtain-wall is inspired by cascading rainfall. Drawing upon the agricultural history of Bellevue, the pavilion roof recalls angular crop outlines, which merge with gestures in the street-level landscape and Grand Connection hill climb. With an engaging, walkable street front, a richly lit public open space, and a diverse retail experience, 555 108th brings to Bellevue an urban asset that will anchor and inspire future developments along the Grand Connection.
Architect: BDA Member, NBBJ
Developer: BDA Member, Vulcan Inc.
Contact: Murray Crampton | 206-342-2251
City of Bellevue Contact: Laurie Tyler | 425-452-2728