555 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
555 108th Ave NE
150 feet taller than any existing building in Bellevue, 555 108th Ave NE is conceptually driven by a connection of city and sky. With a standalone retail pavilion encircled by activated open space and a soaring office tower rising to 600 feet (42 stories), 555 108th Ave NE elevates both the skyline and street scape.
Target Completion Date: Q1 2023.
- Mixed-Use Office Tower
- 42 Stories & 2-Story Pavilion
- 695,610 sq. ft. Office
- 24,675 sq. ft. Active Uses
- 967 Parking Spaces
- Multiple outdoor terraces at various heights with outstanding views
- Standalone retail pavilion
- Large floor plates at levels 2 & 3
- Occupant evacuation elevators
- Plaza and pedestrian corridor public space
- Iconic illuminated spires at south façade
- Secure bike lockers and locker rooms
- Dedicated outdoor air supply HVAC air system
The tower is shaped by destination amenities on transfer floors, where terraces and balconies offer spill-out space and views to the south, culminating in a top-floor terrace behind iconic spires which reach to the sky. On both sides, the colorful curtain-wall is inspired by cascading rainfall. Drawing upon the agricultural history of Bellevue, the pavilion roof recalls angular crop outlines, which merge with gestures in the street-level landscape and Grand Connection hill climb. With an engaging, walkable street front, a richly lit public open space, and a diverse retail experience, 555 108th brings to Bellevue an urban asset that will anchor and inspire future developments along the Grand Connection.
Architect: BDA Member, NBBJ
Developer: BDA Member, Vulcan Inc.
Contact: Murray Crampton | 206-342-2251
City of Bellevue Contact: Laurie Tyler | 425-452-2728