855 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
PACE’s broad mission is to transform lives and enrich the community by presenting artistic, cultural, educational, and entertainment experiences of the highest quality to all within its reach.
PACE will continuously enhance the quality of life in our region, using the transcendent power of the Arts to open hearts, engage minds, and create understanding and appreciation among the diverse communities they serve.
Several years ago, a group of engaged community leaders had a vision to build a large capacity multi-purpose performing arts center to serve the Eastside. That vision has been updated recently to reflect the area's remarkable population growth, emergence of industry-leading technology companies, and the burgeoning international community. In addition, PACE recognizes that to be successful, the envisioned building must be animated, fully employed, and sustained by a high-functioning professional arts organization. They are seizing the potential and opportunity to realize the convergence of art, culture, and technology through creating a world-class arts organization that will serve, educate, and entertain the Eastside from the heart of its "downtown." A wide range of programs and activities will enable widespread access and engagement with the arts.
Give to PACE
- Top Pot Doughnuts10600 NE 9th Place (236 feet SE)
- Jimmy John's - 106th Ave NE1032 106th Ave NE (260 feet NE)
- Daniel's Broiler10500 NE 8th St (467 feet SW)
- Eques900 Bellevue Way (468 feet SW)
- City Flowers10500 NE 8th St (275 feet SW)
- Club Champion10622 NE 10th St (297 feet NE)
- Pacific Cataract & Laser Institute2606 116th Ave NE (323 feet SW)
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue Parking900 Bellevue Way NE (446 feet SW)
- Washington Square Parking Garage971 106th Ave NE (98 feet SE)
- 1001 106th Ave NE Parking1001 106th Ave NE (202 feet NW)
- Bellevue Place Lot901 106th Ave NE (212 feet SE)
- Wendy's Lot940 Bellevue Way NE (401 feet W)