10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Located on the 21st floor of the Bank of America building in the Bellevue Place complex, guests enjoy stunning views of the Olympic Mountains, downtown Bellevue, and the Seattle skyline from our outdoor decks while enjoying USDA Prime Steaks—the top two percent of all graded beef in the nation—as well as other traditional steakhouse favorites and a selection of high-end spirits from our Prime 21 Spirits Lounge.
Prime 21 is a “bar in a bar” devoted to fine spirits from around the globe. With dark wood features set against an onyx backdrop, this room emits an air of sophistication and elegance.
Yes! See Prime 21 Lounge.
- SUITE Restaurant / Lounge10500 NE 8th St (44 feet SE)
- Needs Deli, Merchantile10500 NE 8th St (103 feet SE)
- Prime 21 Lounge10500 NE 8th St (103 feet SE)
- Eques900 Bellevue Way (209 feet NW)
- Karan Dannenberg10500 NE 8th St (44 feet SE)
- VUE Art Gallery10500 NE 8th St (44 feet SE)
- Trillium Custom Tailoring & Design10500 NE 8th St (127 feet SW)
- Pacific Cataract & Laser Institute2606 116th Ave NE (146 feet NE)
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue Parking900 Bellevue Way NE (206 feet NW)
- Bellevue Place Parking Garage10500 NE 8th St (213 feet W)
- Chase Bank Lot10550 NE 8th St (230 feet E)
- Bellevue Place Lot901 106th Ave NE (367 feet NE)