11111 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Introducing Whiskey by John Howie - featuring global selections of rare and well done whiskies with something for everyone – from the curious to the connoisseur - assembled by Whiskey’s in-house curator Tim Lodahl.
Guests will enjoy a unique menu of delightful bar bites with new and favorite tastes crafted by proprietor John Howie and executive chef Jed Laprade.
Whiskey will be open Fridays and Saturdays from 4:00-9:00 p.m. Don’t miss the Whiskey Hour, nightly from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- LifeCafe11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- The Shops at The Bravern11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- John Howie Steak11111 NE 8th St (283 feet NW)
- CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice11028 NE 8th St (355 feet NW)
- Bottega Veneta11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Hermès11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Louis Vuitton11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Oliver Peoples11111 NE 8th St (adjacent)
- Plaza East Parking11100 NE 8th St (285 feet NE)
- Meydenbauer Center Parking11100 NE 6th St (367 feet S)
- Courtyard by Marriott /Bellevue Downtown Parking11010 NE 8th St (458 feet NW)
- Alley 111 Parking11011 NE 9th St (488 feet NW)