Now Open in Downtown Bellevue:
Dave & Buster's
The story begins with Buster, a restaurant owner known for his establishment of tasty food and friendly service. A few doors down, Dave opened an outrageous place for entertainment and games where adults were irresistibly drawn for fun. The two young entrepreneurs noticed people rotating between their establishments, and an idea started to form: What if they put both under one roof? The combined store opened in 1982 with state-of-the-art games, delicious menu items and innovative drinks.
Over 110 locations later, Dave & Buster's has finally made its way to the Wilburton Center in Downtown Bellevue, marking its second location in all of Washington State. General Manager Shaun Wolf hopes to bring the true Dave & Buster’s experience to everybody. The new 40,000 square foot location features the same variety of fun as other locations.
“You can find the latest and greatest arcade games, a brand-new chef-created food menu and a sports bar featuring the 40-foot “WOW’ wall of high-definition screens for an unparalleled viewing experience,” Wolf said.
Wolf is excited to bring a new restaurant and entertainment destination to the Bellevue area.
“We’re offering infinite entertainment in an exciting, interactive environment - making it the perfect spot for families and friends to reconnect,” Wolf said. “Bellevue is poised for tremendous growth and Dave & Buster’s had to be a part of it.”
Dave & Buster’s has a revamped menu with 23 new food items, including:
- Dave & Buster's Voodoo Pasta is made with crispy chicken, cremini mushroom, red onions and sweet peppers in a delicious Cajun sauce.
Garlic Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Watch some sports, play some games and indulge in a whole pound of garlic fries. Each batch is tossed with garlic oil, grated parmesan and truffle zest, served with basil pesto aioli and 7-spice aioli.
Explore an innovative drink list of hand-crafted cocktails.
Dangerous Water Island Punch
- This drink is mixed with Malibu coconut rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, Minute Maid pineapple juice and house-made sweet 'n' sour.
Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
- This pick of the patch will have your mouth watering. Made with Hornitos Reposado 100% Blue Agava tequila, Dekuyper Watermelon Pucker, margarita mix and cranberry juice. The perfect drink for a fun night at Dave & Buster's.
Guest can expect to find seven new exclusive games, including:
- Men in Black: Galactic Gateway™
- Minecraft Dungeon Arcade
- Virtual Reality Experiences
Welcome to Bellevue, Dave & Buster's!
This blog is part of the Heart of Bellevue: our campaign to showcase local businesses while connecting you with stories of activity, creativity and recovery. Find out about our campaign and explore more of what’s happening around Downtown.
SIGN UP FOR THE HEART OF BELLEVUE NEWSLETTER