If you're traveling through downtown Bellevue next week starting around 9pm, please be aware of overnight closures on I-405 and on NE 8th Street for East Link light rail construction.
Image Credit: The Seattle Times
I-405 Overnight Closures
Overnight closures on I-405 between NE 10th St to Main Street
Tues, April 9, 10 pm - 5 am
- NE 4th St (Exit 13A) off-ramp via southbound I-405
- NE 8th St on-ramps to southbound I-405
Wed, April 10
- Southbound I-405 HOV lane and one left lane from NE 10th St to Main St. closed 10 pm to 5 am
- Northbound I-405 off-ramp and the southbound on-ramp to and from NE 6th Street closed 9 pm – 5 am.
- Eastbound NE 8th St on-ramp to southbound I-405 closed 10 pm to 5 am.
Thurs, April 11
- Northbound I-405 HOV lane and one left lane from NE 10th Street to Main Street closed 10 pm to 5 am.
- Northbound I-405 off-ramp and the southbound on-ramp to and from NE 6th Street closed 9 pm to 5 am.
NE 8th Street Closure
- NE 8th Street between 116th Ave NE and 120th Ave NE full closure (adjacent to Whole Foods Market), Mon. April 8 – Thurs. April 11 and Mon. April 15 - Thurs. April 18 , 11:59 pm to 5:00 am.
Read More on Sound Transit's East Link Project Page
Sound Transit's 24-hour Construction Hotline: 1-888-298-2395