Free Facebook Marketing Webinar
On Wednesday, Oct. 27, the Bellevue Downtown Association will host a free Facebook Boost webinar to help small business owners learn how to build their online presence and engage the community. Tristen Sutton, a lead trainer from Facebook, will guide you through different Facebook tools and answer questions.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Establish and manage your online presence: learn to build your business presence, how to succeed across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
- Connect with customers: learn how to readily communicate and engage with your customers.
- Sell physical goods online: learn how Facebook products and commerce solutions may increase sells for your business.
- Sell Services / experience virtually: learn how paid online events and other tolls can bring your business online and support your revenue goals
- Help grow sales: learn how to use Facebook ad tools and strategies to reach the people who matter most to your business.
- Grow your team: learn how to hire and advertise staff openings with the Jobs tool.
At the end of the training there will be a short Q&A session. Join us Oct. 27 by registering here. A Zoom Events link with viewing instructions will be sent prior to the event.
For those who missed the seminar, check out a recording of the feature presentation below.
This blog is part of the Heart of Bellevue: our campaign to showcase local businesses while connecting you with stories of activity, creativity and recovery. Find out about our campaign and explore more of what’s happening around Downtown.
SIGN UP FOR THE HEART OF BELLEVUE NEWSLETTER