Free Facebook Marketing Webinar
On Wednesday, Oct. 27, the Bellevue Downtown Association will host a free Facebook Boost webinar to help small business owners learn how to build their online presence and engage the community. Tristen Sutton, a lead trainer from Facebook, will guide you through different Facebook tools and answer questions.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Establish and manage your online presence: learn to build your business presence, how to succeed across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
- Connect with customers: learn how to readily communicate and engage with your customers.
- Sell physical goods online: learn how Facebook products and commerce solutions may increase sells for your business.
- Sell Services / experience virtually: learn how paid online events and other tolls can bring your business online and support your revenue goals
- Help grow sales: learn how to use Facebook ad tools and strategies to reach the people who matter most to your business.
- Grow your team: learn how to hire and advertise staff openings with the Jobs tool.
At the end of the training there will be a short Q&A session. Join us Oct. 27 by registering here. A Zoom Events link with viewing instructions will be sent prior to the event.
For those who missed the seminar, check out a recording of the feature presentation below.
This blog is part of the Heart of Bellevue: our campaign to showcase local businesses while connecting you with stories of activity, creativity and recovery. Find out about our campaign and explore more of what’s happening around Downtown.