Old Bellevue has grown to become a beautiful and vibrant place to live, work, and visit. From sweet treats and fashion to the quaint little coffee shops, this intimate area of Bellevue has a little something for everyone. But time is flying by here in Bellevue, and summer will be over before you know it. So, let’s catch you up on everything Old Bellevue.
- Summer Wine Walk - On August 1, the Old Bellevue Merchants Association kicks off the start of August and the end of summer with a Summer Wine Walk on Main. The event will feature 12 merchants and 12 wineries, including 520 Bar & Grill and Whisk. From 5–8 pm you’ll be able to sip, shop, and stroll your way down Old Main – a hidden gem of Downtown. As a bonus, if you get 12 tasting tickets, you will receive a complimentary GoVino wine glass courtesy of Brazen Group Properties.
- Swiftwater Cellars – On that note, Swiftwater cellars also presents weekly live music performances every Saturday from 6–9 pm. Grab a bite and a drink and sit back and relax.
- Whisk – Try a cooking class at Whisk! They offer many different cooking classes almost every day, at various times. This is the perfect way to break up your day as you explore Old Bellevue.
- Belle Pastry – Get a taste of Paris when you stop by Belle Pastry for an assortment of baked goods. Founded by Chef Jean-Claude Ferré, and now including Chef Khalid Kaskou and Kathryn Campbell, they bake only with the finest ingredients to ensure that what you receive is of the highest quality.
- Flowers For The People – End the day by taking home a beautifully designed bouquet of flowers. Siblings Mike and Olivia Payment go above and beyond, providing you with premium, sustainability sourced, and locally grown flora that will brighten any household.