10900 NE 4th St
Suite 1850, Skyline Tower
Bellevue, WA 98004
Peterson Russell Kelly was formed in 1996 as a business law firm. It was one of the region’s first break-off boutique firms formed when a group of highly respected attorneys at a large Seattle law firm chose to break away. Their level of talent and experience differentiated them from other similarly sized firms in the area. Complex matters they were handling, were more frequently associated with significantly larger full-service law firms (like the one they left).
Many Peterson Russell Kelly clients paralleled the entire professional careers of the firm’s lawyers. Some client relationships originally commenced more than 70 years ago. These same client relationships will continue in direct succession to the newly formed PRK Livengood.
Today, PRK Livengood engages in a broad-based business and litigation practice providing legal services in business, corporate, financial, real estate, litigation, healthcare, school district, construction, tax, estate planning, employment law, family law, immigration, I-9 compliance, and other matters. With their diverse team of talented attorneys, and staff, practicing in a wide range of areas, they are well-positioned to handle most legal needs facing closely held and family businesses, as well as the legal needs of individuals.
- Café Pogacha10855 NE 4th St (185 feet SW)
- Sushi Kudasai10900 NE 4th St (234 feet NE)
- El Gaucho Bellevue450 108th Ave NE (316 feet NW)
- Sushiya Japanese Cuisine300 110th Ave NE (333 feet E)
- Emiko Pearls400 108th Ave NE (196 feet NW)
- Lakeshore Learning Store11027 NE 4th St (576 feet E)
- INGEAR10655 NE 4th St (763 feet W)
- Men's Wearhouse550 106th Ave NE (908 feet NW)
- The Summit/Puget Sound Energy Parking10885 Ne 4th St (334 feet SE)
- Skyline Tower Parking10900 Ne 4th St (385 feet NE)
- Tower 333 Expedia Building Garage333 108th Ave NE (396 feet SW)
- City Center Bellevue Parking500 108th Ave NE (473 feet NW)