Garden d'Lights at Bellevue Botanical Garden
Produced by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society in partnership with Bellevue Parks & Community Services
Photo: Rebecca Randall
November 30 – December 31, 2019
4:30 – 9 pm
Every Evening Including Holidays
*Lights remain on a half hour after the last entry time.
Presented by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society and Bellevue Parks & Community Services, Garden d’Lights features over a half million lights which transform the Bellevue Botanical Garden into a blossoming winter wonderland.
Inspired by plants found in Northwest gardens, hundreds of volunteers work year round to fashion strings of lights into three dimensional flowers, shrubs, and vines. Then, with the flip of a switch on November 30, this unique holiday garden blooms every evening through December 31.
- Purchase tickets now! Admission is $5 per person; children 10 and under are free!
- Get all event and parking details.
- Find out how to visit the show for FREE.
The store is brimming with gift items, holiday ornaments and decor—a spectacular shop to match the spectacular garden setting.
- Hours: Every evening from 4:30 to 9 pm.
- Where: Bellevue Botanical Garden, 12001 Main Street
- Directions and Parking
Garden d’Lights information line: 425-452-6844