Seattle Restaurant Week comes to Bellevue
April 2, 2019 - by Paige Anderson
Category What's Happening
Put on your stretchy pants because Restaurant Week is back! This bi-annual culinary celebration offers delicious deals April 7 – 18, and it’s not just in Seattle! More than a dozen Downtown Bellevue restaurants will have three-course dinners and two-course lunch specials available Sunday through Thursday.
Dinners will typically consist of an appetizer, entrée and dessert for $35, and will be a $42 value or greater. Lunches will be either appetizer and entrée or entrée and dessert. Reservations are not required but are encouraged.
Here’s a sneak peak into BDA Member restaurant menus, for full menus, check out the Restaurant Week website.
El Gaucho > Steaks
- Insane Truffle Soup, Demi Tenderloin Skewers and a Chocolate Ganache to finish off a meal fit for a king
Lot No. 3 > American
- Artichoke-Piquillo Pepper Hummus, Crab & Bacon Mac and Cheese and an Almond Tart with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream to top off this comfort food meal
Purple Café & Wine Bar > American
- Asparagus & Marscarpone Soup, Pan Seared Steelhead fish with orzo and other delights, and a cheddar oat streusel Apple Crisp in case you weren’t full yet
Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar > Seafood
- Jalapeno Salmon Sushi Roll, Smoked Salmon Linguine and Passion Fruit Panna Cotta with tropical fruit for a lighter finish
Suite Restaurant / Lounge > American
- Crispy Calamari, Kobe Burger (no description required), and Butterscotch Crème Brulee to complete your round-the-world dinner
The Lakehouse > Fine Dining
- Mixed Green Salad, Slow Braised Yakima Beef Short Rib (gluten-free!) and a Stone Fruit Bar with a honey graham crust and lavender Chantilly Cream to send you off into sweet dreams
For more info on Restaurant week, menus, and other participating restaurants, visit the event website.