Plan Your Own "Jazz Crawl" for the Bellevue Jazz & Blues Music Series
May 25, 2022 - by Sandy Vo
Category Heart of Bellevue
Plan Your Own "Jazz Crawl" in Bellevue
Explore 10 venues and 25+ live shows!
Let’s get jazzy! The 15th Annual Jazz & Blues Music Series returns next Wednesday with 25+ live shows, many free to the public. From pop-up concerts in hotel lobbies to ticketed shows in intimate studios, you'll find live music all across Downtown. What better way to enjoy the spring weather than to plan a jazz crawl? Here’s where to find live shows next week.
* Ticketed shows or required reservations
1. Meydenbauer Center Theatre*
Since 1993, Meydenbauer Center Theatre has hosted over 250 events with nearly 150,000 guests each year. This year, they're hosting two featured performances during the Bellevue Jazz & Blues Music Series! Grab your tickets before they're gone.
- Bobby Rush | June 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Blake Noble Band | June 4 at 7:30 p.m.
2. Bellevue Place
Anchoring an entire block of The Bellevue Collection, Bellevue Place offers immediate connections to various restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment. Be sure to stop by during the five-day music series for free live performances on the second floor.
- Sandra Locklear | June 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Fred Schactler| June 2 & 3 at 4:00 p.m.
3. Lincoln Square North
Lincoln Square North is your one-stop shop for all your restaurants, dining and shopping needs. When you’re out eating with a close friend or just picking something up for someone special, make room in your day for some free jazzy music on the first floor.
- Randy Halberstadt | June 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Murl Allen Sanders Duo | June 2 at 4:00 p.m.
- Karin Kajita Duo | June 3 at 4 p.m.
4. Bellevue Arts Museum
Experience jazz and art exhibits at the Bellevue Arts Museum (BAM)! They’ve carefully curated a space where artists and audiences can exchange ideas and enrich their collective experience of art, craft and design. This year, our partnership continues with a live Student Showcase featuring local talent from nearby high schools.
- Student Showcase | June 5 starting at 11:00 a.m.
5. Lincoln Square South
Take the sky bridge from Lincoln Square North, and you’ll find more free live music at Lincoln Square South. The visionary 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use development defines the lifestyle of the Northwest. Follow the jazzy tunes to the second floor!
- Andre Feriante | June 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Eli Meisner Duo | June 2 at 4:00 p.m.
- New Age Flamenco | June 3 at 4:00 p.m.
6. Rouge Cocktail Lounge - CANCELLED
We regret to inform you that the LaVon Hardison Duo scheduled for June 3 has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Be sure to check out Rouge's speakeasy-inspired lounge at future shows!
- LaVon Hardison Duo | CANCELLED
7. El Gaucho Bellevue
El Gaucho combines the sound of jazz and blues with delicious steak dinners, impeccable service and fine wines. Book your next food outing for some live music from El Gaucho’s incredible piano performers.
- Tom Kellock | June 1 & 3 at 5:30 p.m.
- Eric Verlinde | June 2 & 4 at 5:30 p.m.
8. Resonance Events*
Designed primarily for the presentation of acoustic music, RESONANCE Events is bringing a captivating performance to their stage on June 2. Grab tickets and soak up the sound of jazz as it fills up their intimate music studio with modern renditions of American classics.
- Jeff Baker NEXTET featuring Sam Tru & Alex Baird | June 2 at 7:30 p.m.
9. AC Hotel Bellevue by Marriott
Whether you’re spending a night or two at the AC Hotel or just wanting to drop in to see the classically inspired space, make sure to swing by their lobby to hear a jazz and blues trio performance on June 2.
- Jovino Santos Neto Trio | June 2 at 7:00 p.m.
10. Bake's Place Bar & Bistro*
Exuding elegance and a great time, Bake’s Place features an evolving craft cocktail program and food menu that brings something new to Downtown Bellevue. Reserve a table on June 3 and June 4 for a bluesy live performance.
- The Brian Monroney / Tim Lerch Project | June 3 at 9:30 p.m.
- Cascadia Groove | June 4 at 9:30 p.m.
See our 2022 all-star lineup of musicians and discover your next favorite artist!
SEE ALL SHOWS
This blog is part of the Heart of Bellevue: our campaign to showcase local businesses while connecting you with stories of activity, creativity and recovery. Find out about our campaign and explore more of what’s happening around Downtown.